We publish newsletters not only for holography, but also authentication, currency, tax stamps and pharma anti-counterfeiting.
Holography News Recent Articles
|Holography News is the monthly comprehensive newsletter for the holography industry, covering hologram technologies, products and applications.|
EU Tobacco Proposal Could Lead To One of The Largest Markets For Holograms
The European Commission has issued a proposal to revise the EU’s 2001 Tobacco Directive to improve the public health control aspects of that Directive, and to introduce a new area of requirements to combat illicit trade.
Holograms are specifically mentioned as a suitable visible feature to meet this requirement.
- Banknote DOVIDs (March 2013)
- Legitica Challenge for Security Laminates (November 2010)
- Toppan Introduces Reversegram: Gets Chinese Certification (October 2010)
- Sanjan’s Cold Transfer Holo Packaging Machine (September 2010)
- New! Magic from Holograms (August 2010)
- Holographic Embossing for Microchips? (July 2010)
- Sony Adds Serialisation to Lippmann Holograms (June 2010)
- Holography Innovation: From Specialist Companies to Mega-companies (May 2010)
- The Evolutionary Use of Holograms on Banknotes (April 2010)
- Real 3D Aims for Real-Time Digital Holography (March 2010)
- Optical Document Security: Competition on the Increase While Combinations Abound (February 2010)
- A Decade of Expansion for Holography (January 2010)